/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* vim:set ts=2 sw=2 sts=2 et cindent: */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Mozilla code.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is the Mozilla Corporation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2007
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Boris Zbarsky <email@example.com>
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* Function to set a "global" thread observer that all threads will notify when
* they process an event. This observer will not be notified when events are
* posted to threads. Only one global observer can be set at a time; an
* attempt to change the value without setting it to null first will throw.
* This function does NOT take a reference to the observer; the caller of this
* function is responsible for setting the observer to null when it goes away.
* This method may only be called on the main thread; attempts to do it on
* other threads will return an error.
NS_COM NS_SetGlobalThreadObserver(nsIThreadObserver* aObserver);
#endif // MOZILLA_INTERNAL_API
#endif // nsThreadUtilsInternal_h_