/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is the Mozilla toolkit.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Benjamin Smedberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2004
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
[ptr] native nsCharPtrArray(char*);
* Extension of nsICommandLine that allows for initialization of new command lines
* and running the command line actions by processing the command line handlers.
* @status INTERNAL - This interface is not meant for use by embedders, and is
* not intended to be frozen. If you are an embedder and need
* functionality provided by this interface, talk to Benjamin
* Smedberg <email@example.com>.
interface nsICommandLineRunner : nsICommandLine
* This method assumes a native character set, and is meant to be called
* with the argc/argv passed to main(). Talk to bsmedberg if you need to
* create a command line using other data. argv will not be altered in any
* On Windows, the "native" character set is UTF-8, not the native codepage.
* @param workingDir The working directory for resolving file and URI paths.
* @param state The nsICommandLine.state flag.
void init(in long argc, in nsCharPtrArray argv,
in nsIFile workingDir, in unsigned long state);
* Set the windowContext parameter.
void setWindowContext(in nsIDOMWindow aWindow);
* Process the command-line handlers in the proper order, calling "handle()" on
* @throws NS_ERROR_ABORT if any handler throws NS_ERROR_ABORT. All other errors
* thrown by handlers will be silently ignored.
* Process and combine the help text provided by each command-line handler.
readonly attribute AUTF8String helpText;