/* -*- Mode: C; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*-
* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Mozilla Communicator client code, released
* March 31, 1998.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Simmule Turner and Rich Salz.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 1998
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* Copyright 1992,1993 Simmule Turner and Rich Salz. All rights reserved.
* This software is not subject to any license of the American Telephone
* and Telegraph Company or of the Regents of the University of California.
* Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose on
* any computer system, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject
* to the following restrictions:
* 1. The authors are not responsible for the consequences of use of this
* software, no matter how awful, even if they arise from flaws in it.
* 2. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented, either by
* explicit claim or by omission. Since few users ever read sources,
* credits must appear in the documentation.
* 3. Altered versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
* misrepresented as being the original software. Since few users
* ever read sources, credits must appear in the documentation.
* 4. This notice may not be removed or altered.
** Editline system header file for Unix.
#define CRLF "\r\n"
#define FORWARD STATIC
typedef struct dirent DIRENTRY;
typedef struct direct DIRENTRY;
#endif /* defined(USE_DIRENT) */
#define S_ISDIR(m) (((m) & S_IFMT) == S_IFDIR)
#endif /* !defined(S_ISDIR) */