/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Geolocation.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Mozilla Foundation
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2009
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Doug Turner <email@example.com> (Original Author)
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
interface nsIWifiAccessPoint : nsISupports
* The mac address of the WiFi node. The format of this string is:
readonly attribute ACString mac;
* Public name of a wireless network. The charset of this string is ASCII.
* This string will be null if not available.
* Note that this is a conversion of the SSID which makes it "displayable".
* for any comparisons, you want to use the Raw SSID.
readonly attribute AString ssid;
* Public name of a wireless network. These are the bytes that are read off
* of the network, may contain nulls, and generally shouldn't be displayed to
* the user.
readonly attribute ACString rawSSID;
* Current signal strength measured in dBm.
readonly attribute long signal;