/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Mozilla.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Netscape Communications.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2001
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* Dumping ground for http. This interface will never be frozen. If you are
* using any feature exposed by this interface, be aware that this interface
* will change and you will be broken. You have been warned.
interface nsIHttpChannelInternal : nsISupports
* An http channel can own a reference to the document URI
attribute nsIURI documentURI;
* Get the major/minor version numbers for the request
void getRequestVersion(out unsigned long major, out unsigned long minor);
* Get the major/minor version numbers for the response
void getResponseVersion(out unsigned long major, out unsigned long minor);
* Helper method to set a cookie with a consumer-provided
* cookie header, _but_ using the channel's other information
* (URI's, prompters, date headers etc).
* @param aCookieHeader
* The cookie header to be parsed.
void setCookie(in string aCookieHeader);
* Setup this channel as an application cache fallback channel.
void setupFallbackChannel(in string aFallbackKey);
* Force relevant cookies to be sent with this load even if normally they
* wouldn't be.
attribute boolean forceAllowThirdPartyCookie;
* Returns true iff the channel has been canceled.
readonly attribute boolean canceled;
* Lets externalhandler tell the channel it is open on behalf of a download
attribute boolean channelIsForDownload;