/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* vim: ft=cpp tw=78 sw=2 et ts=2 sts=2 cin
* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is mozilla.org code.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Mozilla Corporation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2008
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Boris Zbarsky <firstname.lastname@example.org> (original author)
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* An nsILoadContext represents the context of a load. This interface
* can be queried for various information about where the load is
interface nsILoadContext : nsISupports
* associatedWindow is the window with which the load is associated, if any.
* Note that the load may be triggered by a document which is different from
* the document in associatedWindow, and in fact the source of the load need
* not be same-origin with the document in associatedWindow. This attribute
* may be null if there is no associated window.
readonly attribute nsIDOMWindow associatedWindow;
* topWindow is the top window which is of same type as associatedWindow.
* This is equivalent to associatedWindow.top, but is provided here as a
* convenience. All the same caveats as associatedWindow of apply, of
* course. This attribute may be null if there is no associated window.
readonly attribute nsIDOMWindow topWindow;
* Check whether the load is happening in a particular type of application.
* @param an application type. For now, the constants to be passed here are
* the nsIDocShell APP_TYPE_* constants.
* @return whether there is some ancestor of the associatedWindow that is of
* the given app type.
boolean isAppOfType(in unsigned long appType);
* True if the load context is content (as opposed to chrome). This is
* determined based on the type of window the load is performed in, NOT based
* on any URIs that might be around.
readonly attribute boolean isContent;