/* -*- Mode: IDL; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is mozilla.org code.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Netscape Communications Corporation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 1998
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either of the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"),
* or the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* Simple mapping service interface.
* @status FROZEN
interface nsIProperties : nsISupports
* Gets a property with a given name.
* @return NS_ERROR_FAILURE if a property with that name doesn't exist.
* @return NS_ERROR_NO_INTERFACE if the found property fails to QI to the
* given iid.
void get(in string prop, in nsIIDRef iid,
[iid_is(iid),retval] out nsQIResult result);
* Sets a property with a given name to a given value.
void set(in string prop, in nsISupports value);
* Returns true if the property with the given name exists.
boolean has(in string prop);
* Undefines a property.
* @return NS_ERROR_FAILURE if a property with that name doesn't
* already exist.
void undefine(in string prop);
* Returns an array of the keys.
void getKeys(out PRUint32 count, [array, size_is(count), retval] out string keys);