/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is The Browser Profile Migrator.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Ben Goodger.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2004
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
interface nsIBrowserProfileMigrator : nsISupports
* profile items to migrate. use with migrate().
const unsigned short ALL = 0x0000;
const unsigned short SETTINGS = 0x0001;
const unsigned short COOKIES = 0x0002;
const unsigned short HISTORY = 0x0004;
const unsigned short FORMDATA = 0x0008;
const unsigned short PASSWORDS = 0x0010;
const unsigned short BOOKMARKS = 0x0020;
const unsigned short OTHERDATA = 0x0040;
* Copy user profile information to the current active profile.
* @param aItems list of data items to migrate. see above for values.
* @param aStartup helper interface which is non-null if called during startup.
* @param aProfile profile to migrate from, if there is more than one.
void migrate(in unsigned short aItems, in nsIProfileStartup aStartup, in wstring aProfile);
* A bit field containing profile items that this migrator
* offers for import.
* @param aProfile the profile that we are looking for available data
* to import
* @param aDoingStartup "true" if the profile is not currently being used.
* @returns bit field containing profile items (see above)
unsigned short getMigrateData(in wstring aProfile, in boolean aDoingStartup);
* Whether or not there is any data that can be imported from this
* browser (i.e. whether or not it is installed, and there exists
* a user profile)
readonly attribute boolean sourceExists;
* Whether or not the import source implementing this interface
* has multiple user profiles configured.
readonly attribute boolean sourceHasMultipleProfiles;
* An enumeration of available profiles. If the import source does
* not support profiles, this attribute is null.
readonly attribute nsISupportsArray sourceProfiles;
* The import source homepage. Returns null if not present/available
readonly attribute AUTF8String sourceHomePageURL;