/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is the Mozilla XUL Toolkit.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Benjamin Smedberg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2005
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* Provides information about the XUL runtime.
* @status UNSTABLE - This interface is not frozen and will probably change in
* future releases. If you need this functionality to be
* stable/frozen, please contact Benjamin Smedberg.
interface nsIXULRuntime : nsISupports
* Whether the application was launched in safe mode.
readonly attribute boolean inSafeMode;
* Whether to write console errors to a log file. If a component
* encounters startup errors that might prevent the app from showing
* proper UI, it should set this flag to "true".
attribute boolean logConsoleErrors;
* A string tag identifying the current operating system. This is taken
* from the OS_TARGET configure variable. It will always be available.
readonly attribute AUTF8String OS;
* A string tag identifying the binary ABI of the current processor and
* compiler vtable. This is taken from the TARGET_XPCOM_ABI configure
* variable. It may not be available on all platforms, especially
* unusual processor or compiler combinations.
* The result takes the form <processor>-<compilerABI>, for example:
* This value should almost always be used in combination with "OS".
* @throw NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE if not available.
readonly attribute AUTF8String XPCOMABI;