/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Red Hat, Inc.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Red Hat, Inc.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2008
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* Provide FIPS validated hashing for applications that only need hashing.
* NOTE: mac'ing requires keys and will not work in this interface.
* Also NOTE: this only works with Hashing. Only the FIPS interface is enabled.
typedef struct NSSLOWInitContextStr NSSLOWInitContext;
typedef struct NSSLOWHASHContextStr NSSLOWHASHContext;
void NSSLOW_Shutdown(NSSLOWInitContext *context);
void NSSLOW_Reset(NSSLOWInitContext *context);
void NSSLOWHASH_Begin(NSSLOWHASHContext *context);
void NSSLOWHASH_Update(NSSLOWHASHContext *context,
const unsigned char *buf,
unsigned int len);
void NSSLOWHASH_End(NSSLOWHASHContext *context,
unsigned char *buf,
unsigned int *ret, unsigned int len);
void NSSLOWHASH_Destroy(NSSLOWHASHContext *context);
unsigned int NSSLOWHASH_Length(NSSLOWHASHContext *context);