/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is the Netscape security libraries.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Netscape Communications Corporation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 1994-2000
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
typedef struct HMACContextStr HMACContext;
/* destroy HMAC context */
HMAC_Destroy(HMACContext *cx, PRBool freeit);
/* create HMAC context
* hash_obj hash object from SECRawHashObjects
* secret the secret with which the HMAC is performed.
* secret_len the length of the secret.
* isFIPS true if conforming to FIPS 198.
* NULL is returned if an error occurs.
extern HMACContext *
HMAC_Create(const SECHashObject *hash_obj, const unsigned char *secret,
unsigned int secret_len, PRBool isFIPS);
/* like HMAC_Create, except caller allocates HMACContext. */
HMAC_Init(HMACContext *cx, const SECHashObject *hash_obj,
const unsigned char *secret, unsigned int secret_len, PRBool isFIPS);
/* reset HMAC for a fresh round */
/* update HMAC
* cx HMAC Context
* data the data to perform HMAC on
* data_len the length of the data to process
HMAC_Update(HMACContext *cx, const unsigned char *data, unsigned int data_len);
/* Finish HMAC -- place the results within result
* cx HMAC context
* result buffer for resulting hmac'd data
* result_len where the resultant hmac length is stored
* max_result_len maximum possible length that can be stored in result
HMAC_Finish(HMACContext *cx, unsigned char *result, unsigned int *result_len,
unsigned int max_result_len);
/* clone a copy of the HMAC state. this is usefult when you would
* need to keep a running hmac but also need to extract portions
* partway through the process.
extern HMACContext *