/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is the Netscape Portable Runtime (NSPR).
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Netscape Communications Corporation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 1998-2000
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
** PR_strtod() returns as a double-precision floating-point number
** the value represented by the character string pointed to by
** s00. The string is scanned up to the first unrecognized
** If the value of se is not (char **)NULL, a pointer to
** the character terminating the scan is returned in the location pointed
** to by se. If no number can be formed, se is set to s00, and
** zero is returned.
/* this is a hack to circumvent a bug in the Watcom C/C++ 11.0 compiler
** When Watcom fixes the bug, remove the special case for Win16
PRFloat64 __pascal __loadds __export
PR_strtod(const char *s00, char **se);
** conversion routines for floating point
** prcsn - number of digits of precision to generate floating
** point value.
NSPR_API(void) PR_cnvtf(char *buf, PRIntn bufsz, PRIntn prcsn, PRFloat64 fval);
** PR_dtoa() converts double to a string.
** If rve is not null, *rve is set to point to the end of the return value.
** If d is +-Infinity or NaN, then *decpt is set to 9999.
** 0 ==> shortest string that yields d when read in
** and rounded to nearest.
NSPR_API(PRStatus) PR_dtoa(PRFloat64 d, PRIntn mode, PRIntn ndigits,
PRIntn *decpt, PRIntn *sign, char **rve, char *buf, PRSize bufsize);
#endif /* prdtoa_h___ */