/* -*- Mode: C; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Mozilla Communicator client code, released
* March 31, 1998.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Netscape Communications Corporation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 1998
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Daniel Veditz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* This module implements a simple archive extractor for the PKZIP format.
* All functions return a status/error code, and have an opaque hZip argument
* that represents an open archive.
* Currently only compression mode 8 (or none) is supported.
#define ZIP_OK 0
#define ZIP_ERR_GENERAL -1
#define ZIP_ERR_MEMORY -2
#define ZIP_ERR_DISK -3
#define ZIP_ERR_CORRUPT -4
#define ZIP_ERR_PARAM -5
#define ZIP_ERR_FNF -6
#define ZIP_ERR_UNSUPPORTED -7
#define ZIP_ERR_SMALLBUF -8
/* Open and close the archive
* If successful OpenArchive returns a handle in the hZip parameter
* that must be passed to all subsequent operations on the archive
PR_EXTERN(PRInt32) ZIP_OpenArchive( const char * zipname, void** hZip );
PR_EXTERN(PRInt32) ZIP_CloseArchive( void** hZip );
/* Test the integrity of every item in this open archive
* by verifying each item's checksum against the stored
* CRC32 value.
PR_EXTERN(PRInt32) ZIP_TestArchive( void* hZip );
/* Extract the named file in the archive to disk.
* This function will happily overwrite an existing Outfile if it can.
* It's up to the caller to detect or move it out of the way if it's important.
PR_EXTERN(PRInt32) ZIP_ExtractFile( void* hZip, const char * filename, const char * outname );
/* Functions to list the files contained in the archive
* FindInit() initializes the search with the pattern and returns a find token,
* or NULL on an error. Then FindNext() is called with the token to get the
* matching filenames if any. When done you must call FindFree() with the
* token to release memory.
* a NULL pattern will find all the files in the archive, otherwise the
* pattern must be a shell regexp type pattern.
* if a matching filename is too small for the passed buffer FindNext()
* will return ZIP_ERR_SMALLBUF. When no more matches can be found in
* the archive it will return ZIP_ERR_FNF
PR_EXTERN(void*) ZIP_FindInit( void* hZip, const char * pattern );
PR_EXTERN(PRInt32) ZIP_FindNext( void* hFind, char * outbuf, PRUint16 bufsize );
PR_EXTERN(PRInt32) ZIP_FindFree( void* hFind );
#endif /* STANDALONE */
#endif /* _zipfile_h */