/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Mozilla XULRunner.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Benjamin Smedberg <email@example.com>
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2005
* the Mozilla Foundation <http://www.mozilla.org/>. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* Installation and management of XUL applications.
* @status IN_FLUX This interface is not stable and will change in the
interface nsIXULAppInstall : nsISupports
* Install a XUL application into a form that can be run by the native
* operating system.
* @param aAppFile Directory or a zip file containing a
* XULRunner package (with the required application.ini
* file in the root).
* @param aDirectory Path specifying the location to install the
* application. If null, an appropriate default install
* location will be used. e.g. "C:\Program Files\<Vendor>"
* on Windows.
* @param aLeafName The leaf name of the application directory. If empty
* an appropriate default will be chosen. e.g. "Simple.app"
* on Mac.
void installApplication(in nsIFile aAppFile, in nsIFile aDirectory,
in AString aLeafName);