/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width; 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is the XUL toolkit.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Benjamin Smedberg <email@example.com>
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2005
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
interface nsIToolkitChromeRegistry : nsIXULChromeRegistry
* The "canonical" manifest is a plaintext file which sits outside of a
* JAR file. To provide backwards-compatibility with contents.rdf, we provide
* this function which reads a contents.rdf manifest and writes it to a file.
* @param aOldManifestURI The URI of an old manifest to read, without
* the trailing "contents.rdf", e.g.
* "jar:resource:///chrome/foo.jar!/content/foo/" or
* @param aFile The URI of a manifest file to write. It's a good
* idea to use a resource: URI if possible.
* @param aBaseURI The base URI for relative path creation
* this is a separate param from aOldManifestURI so
* the "contents.rdf" can be read outside of the jar
* to keep the zipreader cache from holding it open.
* @param aAppend Whether we should append to an existing manifest
* or truncate and start empty.
* @param aSkinOnly Only allow skin packages.
void processContentsManifest(in nsIURI aOldManifestURI, in nsIURI aFile,
in nsIURI aBaseURI, in boolean aAppend,
in boolean aSkinOnly);
* If the OS has a "high-visibility" or "disabled-friendly" theme set,
* we want to force mozilla into the classic theme, which (for the most part
* obeys the system color/font settings. We cannot do this at initialization,
* because it depends on the toolkit (GTK2) being initialized, which is
* not the case in some embedding situations. Embedders have to manually
* call this method during the startup process.
* Get a list of locales available for the specified package.
nsIUTF8StringEnumerator getLocalesForPackage(in AUTF8String aPackage);
* The chrome registry will ask the directory service for this file list and
* process each file as a manifest. Skin manifests may contain only skin
* and style overlays.
#define NS_CHROME_MANIFESTS_FILE_LIST "ChromeML"
#define NS_SKIN_MANIFESTS_FILE_LIST "SkinML"