/* -*- Mode: IDL; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Interface for objects which represent a document that can be
* serialized with nsIWebBrowserPersist. This interface is
* asynchronous because the actual document can be in another process
* (e.g., if this object is an nsFrameLoader for an out-of-process
* Warning: this is currently implemented only by nsFrameLoader, and
* may change in the future to become more frame-loader-specific or be
* merged into nsIFrameLoader. See bug 1101100 comment #34.
* @see nsIWebBrowserPersistDocumentReceiver
* @see nsIWebBrowserPersistDocument
* @see nsIWebBrowserPersist
* @param aOuterWindowID
* The outer window ID of the subframe we'd like to persist.
* If set at 0, nsIWebBrowserPersistable will attempt to persist
* the top-level document. If the outer window ID is for a subframe
* that does not exist, or is not held beneath the nsIWebBrowserPersistable,
* aRecv's onError method will be called with NS_ERROR_NO_CONTENT.
* @param aRecv
* The nsIWebBrowserPersistDocumentReceiver is a callback that
* will be fired once the document is ready for persisting.
interface nsIWebBrowserPersistable : nsISupports
void startPersistence(in unsigned long long aOuterWindowID,
in nsIWebBrowserPersistDocumentReceiver aRecv);