/* vim: se cin sw=2 ts=2 et : */
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This interface represents the preview for a window in the taskbar. By
* default, Windows implements much of the behavior for applications by
* default. The primary purpose of this interface is to allow Gecko
* applications to take control over parts of the preview. Some parts are not
* controlled through this interface: the title and icon of the preview match
* the title and icon of the window always.
* By default, Windows takes care of drawing the thumbnail and preview for the
* application however if enableCustomDrawing is set to true, then the
* controller will start to receive drawPreview and drawThumbnail calls as well
* as reads on the thumbnailAspectRatio, width and height properties.
* By default, nsITaskbarWindowPreviews are visible. When made invisible, the
* window disappears from the list of windows in the taskbar for the
* If the window has any visible nsITaskbarTabPreviews, then the
* nsITaskbarWindowPreview for the corresponding window is automatically
* hidden. This is not reflected in the visible property. Note that other parts
* of the system (such as alt-tab) may still request thumbnails and/or previews
* through the nsITaskbarWindowPreview's controller.
* nsITaskbarWindowPreview will never invoke the controller's onClose or
* onActivate methods since handling them may conflict with other internal
* Gecko state and there is existing infrastructure in place to allow clients
* to handle those events
* Window previews may have a toolbar with up to 7 buttons. See
* nsITaskbarPreviewButton for more information about button properties.
interface nsITaskbarWindowPreview : nsITaskbarPreview
* Max 7 buttons per preview per the Windows Taskbar API
const long NUM_TOOLBAR_BUTTONS = 7;
* Gets the nth button for the preview image. By default, all of the buttons
* are invisible.
* @see nsITaskbarPreviewButton
* @param index The index into the button array. Must be >= 0 and <
nsITaskbarPreviewButton getButton(in unsigned long index);
* Enables/disables custom drawing of thumbnails and previews
* Default value: false
attribute boolean enableCustomDrawing;