/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsIDroppedLinkHandler : nsISupports
* Determines if a link being dragged can be dropped and returns true if so.
* aEvent should be a dragenter or dragover event.
* If aAllowSameDocument is false, drops are only allowed if the document
* of the source of the drag is different from the destination. This check
* includes any parent, sibling and child frames in the same content tree.
* If true, the source is not checked.
boolean canDropLink(in nsIDOMDragEvent aEvent, in boolean aAllowSameDocument);
* Given a drop event aEvent, determines the link being dragged and returns
* it. If a uri is returned the caller can, for instance, load it. If null
* is returned, there is no valid link to be dropped.
* A NS_ERROR_DOM_SECURITY_ERR error will be thrown and the event cancelled if
* the receiving target should not load the uri for security reasons. This
* will occur if any of the following conditions are true:
* - the source of the drag initiated a link for dragging that
* it itself cannot access. This prevents a source document from tricking
* the user into a dragging a chrome url, for example.
* - aDisallowInherit is true, and the URI being dropped would inherit the
* current document's security context (URI_INHERITS_SECURITY_CONTEXT).
* aName is filled in with the link title if it exists, or an empty string
AString dropLink(in nsIDOMDragEvent aEvent, out AString aName,
[optional] in boolean aDisallowInherit);