/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This service maps file system paths where add-ons reside to the ID
* of the add-on. Paths are added by the add-on manager. They can
* looked up by anyone.
interface amIAddonPathService : nsISupports
* Given a path to a file, return the ID of the add-on that the file belongs
* to. Returns an empty string if there is no add-on there. Note that if an
* add-on is located at /a/b/c, then looking up the path /a/b/c/d will return
* that add-on.
AString findAddonId(in AString path);
* Call this function to inform the service that the given file system path is
* associated with the given add-on ID.
void insertPath(in AString path, in AString addonId);