/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This function returns a proxy object for a transport event sink instance.
* The transport event sink will be called on the thread indicated by the
* given event target. Like events are automatically coalesced. This means
* that for example if the status value is the same from event to event, and
* the previous event has not yet been delivered, then only one event will
* be delivered. The progress reported will be that from the second event.
* If aCoalesceAllEvents is true, then any undelivered event will be replaced
* with the next event if it arrives early enough. This option should be used
* cautiously since it can cause states to be effectively skipped. Coalescing
* events can help prevent a backlog of unprocessed transport events in the
* case that the target thread is overworked.
bool aCoalesceAllEvents = false);
#endif // nsTransportUtils_h__