/* -*- Mode: IDL; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(6b438dc3-9ba0-4f5f-b83f-82e1d7b98604)]
interface nsIJARChannel : nsIChannel
* Returns TRUE if the JAR file is not safe (if the content type reported
* by the server for a remote JAR is not of an expected type). Scripting,
* redirects, and plugins should be disabled when loading from this
[infallible] readonly attribute boolean isUnsafe;
* Forces the uri to be a app:// uri.
void setAppURI(in nsIURI uri);
* Returns the JAR file.
readonly attribute nsIFile jarFile;
* Returns the zip entry if the file is synchronously accessible.
* This will work even without opening the channel.
readonly attribute nsIZipEntry zipEntry;
* For child process, set this to make sure that a valid file descriptor of
* JAR file is always provided when calling NSPRFileDesc().
* Must be set before Open() or AsyncOpen() to be effective.
* Note that the file descriptor returned by NSPRFileDesc() is duplicated
* from the original, which shares its file offset with the original. If
* the file offset is modified (ex: by lseek/read/write) on one of the
* shared descriptors, the offset is also changed for the other.
* It can be safely used only with operations that take absolute offsets,
* such as mmap/pread/pwrite.