/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file,
* You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
// Interface to allow the content process socket to reach the IPC bridge.
// Implemented in C++ as TCPSocketChild, referenced as _socketBridge in TCPSocket.js
interface nsITCPSocketChild : nsISupports
// Tell the chrome process to open a corresponding connection with the given parameters
void sendOpen(in nsITCPSocketInternal socket, in DOMString host,
in unsigned short port, in boolean ssl, in DOMString binaryType,
in nsIDOMWindow window, in jsval windowVal);
// Tell the chrome process to perform send and update the tracking number.
void sendSend(in jsval data, in unsigned long byteOffset,
in unsigned long byteLength, in unsigned long trackingNumber);
// Tell the chrome process to perform equivalent operations to all following methods
* Initialize the TCP socket on the child side for IPC. It is called from the child side,
* which is generated in receiving a notification of accepting any open request
* on the parent side. We use single implementation that works on a child process
* as well as in the single process model.
* @param socket
* The TCP socket on the child side.
* This instance is connected with the child IPC side of the IPC bridge.
* @param windowVal
* The window object on the child side to create data
* as "jsval" for deserialization.
void setSocketAndWindow(in nsITCPSocketInternal socket, in jsval windowVal);