/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsIUnicharLineInputStream : nsISupports
* Read a single line from the stream, where a line is a
* possibly zero length sequence of characters terminated by a
* CR, LF, CRLF, LFCR, or eof.
* The line terminator is not returned.
* @retval false
* End of file. This line is the last line of the file
* (aLine is valid).
* @retval true
* The file contains further lines.
* @note Do not mix readLine with other read functions.
* Doing so can cause various problems and is not supported.
boolean readLine(out AString aLine);