/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* Inject a library into a remote process. This injection has the following
* - The DLL being injected must only depend on kernel32 and user32.
* - The entry point of the DLL is not run. If the DLL uses the CRT, it is
* the responsibility of the caller to make sure that _CRT_INIT is called.
* - There is no support for unloading a library once it has been loaded.
* - The symbol must be a named symbol and not an ordinal.
void* LoadRemoteLibraryAndGetAddress(HANDLE hRemoteProcess,
const WCHAR* library,
const char* symbol);
#endif // LoadLibraryRemote_h