/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* When we send a mozbrowserasyncscroll event (an instance of CustomEvent), we
* use an instance of this interface as the event's detail.
* [left, top, width, height]: The portion of the page which is currently
* visible onscreen in CSS pixels.
* [scrollWidth, scrollHeight]: The content width/height in CSS pixels.
* top + height may be larger than scrollHeight.
* This indicates that the content is over-scrolled, which occurs when the
* page "rubber-bands" after being scrolled all the way to the bottom.
* Similarly, left + width may be greater than scrollWidth,
* and both left and top may be negative.
interface nsIAsyncScrollEventDetail : nsISupports
readonly attribute float top;
readonly attribute float left;
readonly attribute float width;
readonly attribute float height;
readonly attribute float scrollWidth;
readonly attribute float scrollHeight;