/* vim: se cin sw=2 ts=2 et : */
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is mozilla.org code.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Mozilla Foundation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2009
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Rob Arnold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* This interface controls tab preview-specific behavior. Creating an
* nsITaskbarTabPreview for a window will hide that window's
* nsITaskbarWindowPreview in the taskbar - the native API performs this
* unconditionally. When there are no more tab previews for a window, the
* nsITaskbarWindowPreview will automatically become visible again.
* An application may have as many tab previews per window as memory allows.
interface nsITaskbarTabPreview : nsITaskbarPreview
* The title displayed above the thumbnail
* Default: an empty string
attribute DOMString title;
* The icon displayed next to the title in the preview
* Default: null
attribute imgIContainer icon;
* Rearranges the preview relative to another tab preview from the same window
* @param aNext The preview to the right of this one. A value of null
* indicates that the preview is the rightmost one.
void move(in nsITaskbarTabPreview aNext);
* Used internally to grab the handle to the proxy window.
* Used internally to ensure that the taskbar knows about this preview. If a
* preview is not registered, then the API call to set its sibling (via move)
* will silently fail.
* This method is only invoked when it is safe to make taskbar API calls.