/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Mozilla Communicator client code, released
* March 31, 1998.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Netscape Communications Corporation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 1998
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either of the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"),
* or the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
** API for PR printf like routines. Supports the following formats
** %d - decimal
** %u - unsigned decimal
** %x - unsigned hex
** %X - unsigned uppercase hex
** %o - unsigned octal
** %hd, %hu, %hx, %hX, %ho - 16-bit versions of above
** %ld, %lu, %lx, %lX, %lo - 32-bit versions of above
** %lld, %llu, %llx, %llX, %llo - 64 bit versions of above
** %s - string
** %hs - 16-bit version of above (only available if js_CStringsAreUTF8)
** %c - character
** %hc - 16-bit version of above (only available if js_CStringsAreUTF8)
** %p - pointer (deals with machine dependent pointer size)
** %f - float
** %g - float
** sprintf into a fixed size buffer. Guarantees that a NUL is at the end
** of the buffer. Returns the length of the written output, NOT including
** the NUL, or (uint32_t)-1 if an error occurs.
extern JS_PUBLIC_API(uint32_t) JS_snprintf(char *out, uint32_t outlen, const char *fmt, ...);
** sprintf into a malloc'd buffer. Return a pointer to the malloc'd
** buffer on success, NULL on failure. Call "JS_smprintf_free" to release
** the memory returned.
extern JS_PUBLIC_API(char*) JS_smprintf(const char *fmt, ...);
** Free the memory allocated, for the caller, by JS_smprintf
extern JS_PUBLIC_API(void) JS_smprintf_free(char *mem);
** "append" sprintf into a malloc'd buffer. "last" is the last value of
** the malloc'd buffer. sprintf will append data to the end of last,
** growing it as necessary using realloc. If last is NULL, JS_sprintf_append
** will allocate the initial string. The return value is the new value of
** last for subsequent calls, or NULL if there is a malloc failure.
extern JS_PUBLIC_API(char*) JS_sprintf_append(char *last, const char *fmt, ...);
** sprintf into a function. The function "f" is called with a string to
** place into the output. "arg" is an opaque pointer used by the stuff
** function to hold any state needed to do the storage of the output
** data. The return value is a count of the number of characters fed to
** the stuff function, or (uint32_t)-1 if an error occurs.
typedef int (*JSStuffFunc)(void *arg, const char *s, uint32_t slen);
extern JS_PUBLIC_API(uint32_t) JS_sxprintf(JSStuffFunc f, void *arg, const char *fmt, ...);
** va_list forms of the above.
extern JS_PUBLIC_API(uint32_t) JS_vsnprintf(char *out, uint32_t outlen, const char *fmt, va_list ap);
extern JS_PUBLIC_API(char*) JS_vsmprintf(const char *fmt, va_list ap);
extern JS_PUBLIC_API(char*) JS_vsprintf_append(char *last, const char *fmt, va_list ap);
extern JS_PUBLIC_API(uint32_t) JS_vsxprintf(JSStuffFunc f, void *arg, const char *fmt, va_list ap);
#endif /* jsprf_h___ */