/* -*- Mode: C; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*-
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* JS runtime exception classes.
* Initialize the exception constructor/prototype hierarchy.
extern JSObject *
js_InitExceptionClasses(JSContext *cx, JSObject *obj);
* Given a JSErrorReport, check to see if there is an exception associated with
* the error number. If there is, then create an appropriate exception object,
* set it as the pending exception, and set the JSREPORT_EXCEPTION flag on the
* error report. Exception-aware host error reporters should probably ignore
* error reports so flagged. Returns JS_TRUE if an associated exception is
* found and set, JS_FALSE otherwise.
js_ErrorToException(JSContext *cx, const char *message, JSErrorReport *reportp,
JSErrorCallback callback, void *userRef);
* Called if a JS API call to js_Execute or js_InternalCall fails; calls the
* error reporter with the error report associated with any uncaught exception
* that has been raised. Returns true if there was an exception pending, and
* the error reporter was actually called.
* The JSErrorReport * that the error reporter is called with is currently
* the object is collected. Any persistent uses of the JSErrorReport contents
* should make their own copy.
* The flags field of the JSErrorReport will have the JSREPORT_EXCEPTION flag
* other contexts may want to use an error reporter that ignores errors with
* this flag.
extern JSErrorReport *
js_ErrorFromException(JSContext *cx, jsval exn);
extern const JSErrorFormatString *
js_GetLocalizedErrorMessage(JSContext* cx, void *userRef, const char *locale,
const unsigned errorNumber);
* Make a copy of errobj parented to scope.
* cx must be in the same compartment as scope. errobj may be in a different
* compartment, but it must be an Error object (not a wrapper of one) and it
* must not be one of the prototype objects created by js_InitExceptionClasses
* (errobj->getPrivate() must not be NULL).
extern JSObject *
js_CopyErrorObject(JSContext *cx, js::HandleObject errobj, js::HandleObject scope);
static JS_INLINE JSProtoKey
JS_ASSERT(JSEXN_ERR <= exn);
JS_ASSERT(exn < JSEXN_LIMIT);
return JSProtoKey(JSProto_Error + exn);
#endif /* jsexn_h___ */