This color conversion code is from the Chromium open source project available here:
The code comes from svn revision 63840 on 2010-10-26.
If you just want to check out this individual directory, use:
svn co -r 63840 http://src.chromium.org/svn/trunk/src/media/base
The code was copied from a Chromium svn checkout using the 'update.sh' script which then applies patches for our build and to add dynamic CPU detection.
convert.patch contains the following changes:
* Change Chromium code to build using Mozilla build system.
* Add runtime CPU detection for MMX
* Move default C implementation to work on all platforms.
* Change Chromium code to allow a picture region.
* The YUV conversion will convert within this picture region only.
* Add YCbCr 4:4:4 support
* Bug 619178 - Update CPU detection in yuv_convert to new SSE.h interface.
* Bug 616778 - Split yuv_convert FilterRows vectorized code into separate files so it can
be properly guarded with cpuid() calls.
win64.patch: SSE2 optimization for Microsoft Visual C++ x64 version
TypeFromSize.patch: Bug 656185 - Add a method to detect YUVType from plane sizes.
QuellGccWarnings.patch: Bug 711895 - Avoid some GCC compilation warnings.