/* vim: se cin sw=2 ts=2 et : */
/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is mozilla.org code.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Mozilla Foundation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2009
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Rob Arnold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* Common interface for both window and tab taskbar previews. This interface
* cannot be instantiated directly.
interface nsITaskbarPreview : nsISupports
* The controller for this preview. A controller is required to provide
* the behavior and appearance of the taskbar previews. It is responsible for
* determining the size and contents of the preview, which buttons are
* displayed and how the application responds to user actions on the preview.
* Neither preview makes full use of the controller. See the documentation
* for nsITaskbarWindowPreview and nsITaskbarTabPreview for details on which
* controller methods are used.
* The controller is not allowed to be null.
* @see nsITaskbarPreviewController
attribute nsITaskbarPreviewController controller;
* The tooltip displayed above the preview when the user hovers over it
* Default: an empty string
attribute DOMString tooltip;
* Whether or not the preview is visible.
* Changing this option is expensive for tab previews since toggling this
* option will destroy/create the proxy window and its registration with the
* taskbar. If any step of that fails, an exception will be thrown.
* For window previews, this operation is very cheap.
* Default: false
attribute boolean visible;
* Gets/sets whether or not the preview is marked active (selected) in the
attribute boolean active;
* Invalidates the taskbar's cached image of this preview, forcing a redraw
* if necessary