/* -*- Mode: Java; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*-
* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is the Local File Interface (Windows Extensions).
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Google Inc.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2005
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Ben Goodger <email@example.com> (Original Author)
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK *****
interface nsILocalFileWin : nsILocalFile
* Retrieve a metadata field from the file's VERSIONINFO block.
* Throws NS_ERROR_FAILURE if no value is found, or the value is empty.
* @param aField The field to look up.
AString getVersionInfoField(in string aField);
* The canonical path of the file, which avoids short/long
* pathname inconsistencies. The nsILocalFile persistent
* descriptor is not guaranteed to be canonicalized (it may
* persist either the long or the short path name). The format of
* the canonical path will vary with the underlying file system:
* it will typically be the short pathname on filesystems that
* support both short and long path forms.
readonly attribute AString canonicalPath;
[noscript] readonly attribute ACString nativeCanonicalPath;
* Windows specific file attributes.
* WFA_SEARCH_INDEXED: Generally the default on files in Windows except
* those created in temp locations. Valid on XP and up. When set the
* file or directory is marked to be indexed by desktop search services.
const unsigned long WFA_SEARCH_INDEXED = 1;
* Set or get windows specific file attributes.
* Throws NS_ERROR_FILE_INVALID_PATH for an invalid file.
* Throws NS_ERROR_FAILURE if the set or get fails.
attribute unsigned long fileAttributesWin;