/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
// vim:set ts=2 sts=2 sw=2 et cin:
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Mozilla.org code.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Mozilla Corporation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2008
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Josh Aas <email@example.com>
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either of the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"),
* or the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
// We can use Carbon in this header but not Cocoa. Cocoa pointers must be void.
// We use void pointers to avoid exporting native event types to cross-platform code.
// Get the rect for an entire top-level Carbon window in screen coords.
void NS_NPAPI_CarbonWindowFrame(WindowRef aWindow, nsRect& outRect);
// Get the rect for an entire top-level Cocoa window in screen coords.
void NS_NPAPI_CocoaWindowFrame(void* aWindow, nsRect& outRect);
// Returns whether or not a Cocoa NSWindow has main status.
bool NS_NPAPI_CocoaWindowIsMain(void* aWindow);
// Puts up a Cocoa context menu (NSMenu) for a particular NPCocoaEvent.
NPError NS_NPAPI_ShowCocoaContextMenu(void* menu, nsIWidget* widget, NPCocoaEvent* event);
NPBool NS_NPAPI_ConvertPointCocoa(void* inView,
double sourceX, double sourceY, NPCoordinateSpace sourceSpace,
double *destX, double *destY, NPCoordinateSpace destSpace);