/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Mozilla Communicator client code, released
* March 31, 1998.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Netscape Communications Corporation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 1998
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either of the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"),
* or the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* This section typedefs the old 'native' types to the new PR<type>s.
* These definitions are scheduled to be eliminated at the earliest
* possible time. The NSPR API is implemented and documented using
* the new definitions.
* Note that we test for PROTYPES_H, not JSOTYPES_H. This is to avoid
* double-definitions of scalar types such as uint32, if NSPR's
* protypes.h is also included.
/* SVR4 typedef of uint is commonly found on UNIX machines. */
typedef JSUintn uint;
typedef JSUintn uintn;
typedef JSUint64 uint64;
typedef JSUint32 uint32;
typedef JSUint16 uint16;
typedef JSUint8 uint8;
typedef JSIntn intn;
* On AIX 4.3, sys/inttypes.h (which is included by sys/types.h, a very
* common header file) defines the types int8, int16, int32, and int64.
* So we don't define these four types here to avoid conflicts in case
* the code also includes sys/types.h.
#if defined(AIX) && defined(HAVE_SYS_INTTYPES_H)
#elif defined(__SUNPRO_C) || defined(__SUNPRO_CC)
typedef JSInt64 int64;
/* Explicit signed keyword for bitfield types is required. */
/* Some compilers may treat them as unsigned without it. */
typedef signed int int32;
typedef signed short int16;
typedef signed char int8;
typedef JSInt64 int64;
/* /usr/include/model.h on HP-UX defines int8, int16, and int32 */
typedef JSInt32 int32;
typedef JSInt16 int16;
typedef JSInt8 int8;
#endif /* AIX && HAVE_SYS_INTTYPES_H */
#endif /* !defined(PROTYPES_H) */