/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*-
* vim: set ts=8 sw=4 et tw=99 ft=cpp:
* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at:
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Mozilla Code.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* The Mozilla Foundation
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2011
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* NB: This header must be both valid C and C++. It must be
* include-able by code embedding SpiderMonkey *and* Gecko.
* mfbt is logically "lower level" than js/src, but needs basic
* definitions of numerical types and macros for compiler/linker
* directives. js/src already goes through some pain to provide them
* on numerous platforms, so instead of moving all that goop here,
* this header makes use of the fact that for the foreseeable future
* mfbt code will be part and parcel with libmozjs, static or not.
* For now, the policy is to use jstypes definitions but add a layer
* of indirection on top of them in case a Great Refactoring ever
* The numerical types provided by jstypes.h that are allowed within
* mfbt code are
* stddef types: size_t, ptrdiff_t, etc.
* stdin [sic] types: int8, uint32, etc.
* stdint types (int8_t etc.), are available for use here, but doing
* so would change SpiderMonkey's and Gecko's contracts with
* embedders: stdint types have not yet appeared in public APIs.
#define MOZ_EXPORT_API(type_) JS_EXPORT_API(type_)
#define MOZ_IMPORT_API(type_) JS_IMPORT_API(type_)
* mfbt definitions need to see export declarations when built, but
* other code needs to see import declarations when using mfbt.
# define MFBT_API(type_) MOZ_EXPORT_API(type_)
# define MFBT_API(type_) MOZ_IMPORT_API(type_)
#define MOZ_BEGIN_EXTERN_C JS_BEGIN_EXTERN_C
#define MOZ_END_EXTERN_C JS_END_EXTERN_C
#endif /* mozilla_Types_h_ */