/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This function returns a proxy object for a transport event sink instance.
* The transport event sink will be called on the thread indicated by the
* given event target. Like events are automatically coalesced. This means
* that for example if the status value is the same from event to event, and
* the previous event has not yet been delivered, then only one event will
* be delivered. The progress reported will be that from the second event.
* Coalescing events can help prevent a backlog of unprocessed transport
* events in the case that the target thread is overworked.
nsresult net_NewTransportEventSinkProxy(nsITransportEventSink** aResult,
#endif // nsTransportUtils_h__