/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This interface is only used in order to mark the fact that
* an object isn't a complete implementation of its interfaces.
* For example, a consumer can QI NullHttpChannel to nsINullChannel,
* to determine if the object is just a dummy implementation of nsIHttpChannel.
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(4610b901-df41-4bb4-bd3f-fd4d6b6d8d68)]
interface nsINullChannel : nsISupports