/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* vim: set ts=8 sts=2 et sw=2 tw=80: */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
/* We can't use libc's (f)printf because it would reenter in replace_malloc,
* So use a custom and simplified version.
* Only %p and %z are supported.
* /!\ This function used a fixed-size internal buffer. The caller is
* expected to not use a format string that may overflow.
* The aFd argument is a file descriptor on UNIX and a native win32 file
* handle on Windows (from CreateFile). We can't use the windows POSIX
* APIs is that they don't support O_APPEND in a multi-process-safe way,
* while CreateFile does.
extern void FdPrintf(intptr_t aFd, const char* aFormat, ...)
__attribute__((format(printf, 2, 3)))
#endif /* __FdPrintf_h__ */