/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(01dfa47b-87e4-4135-877b-586d033e1b5d)]
interface amIAddonManagerStartup : nsISupports
* Reads and parses startup data from the addonState.json.lz4 file, checks
* for modifications, and returns the result.
* Returns null for an empty or nonexistent state file, but throws for an
* invalid one.
* Registers a set of dynamic chrome registry entries, and returns an object
* with a `destruct()` method which must be called in order to unregister
* the entries.
* @param manifestURI The base manifest URI for the entries. URL values are
* resolved relative to this URI.
* @param entries An array of arrays, each containing a registry entry as it
* would appar in a chrome.manifest file. Only the following entry
* types are currently accepted:
* - "locale" A locale package entry. Must be a 4-element array.
* - "override" A URL override entry. Must be a 3-element array.
nsIJSRAIIHelper registerChrome(in nsIURI manifestURI, in jsval entries);
jsval encodeBlob(in jsval value);
jsval decodeBlob(in jsval value);
* Enumerates over all entries in the JAR file at the given URI, and returns
* an array of entry paths which match the given pattern. The URI may be
* either a file: URL pointing directly to a zip file, or a jar: URI
* pointing to a zip file nested within another zip file. Only one level of
* nesting is supported.
* This should be used in preference to manually opening or retrieving a
* ZipReader from the zip cache, since the former causes main thread IO and
* the latter can lead to file locking issues due to unpredictable GC behavior
* keeping the cached ZipReader alive after the cache is flushed.
* @param uri The URI of the zip file to enumerate.
* @param pattern The pattern to match, as passed to nsIZipReader.findEntries.
Array<AString> enumerateJAR(in nsIURI uri, in AUTF8String pattern);
* Similar to |enumerateJAR| above, but accepts the URI of a directory
* within a JAR file, and returns a list of all entries below it.
* The given URI must be a jar: URI, and its JAR file must point either to a
* file: URI, or to a singly-nested JAR within another JAR file (i.e.,
* "jar:file:///thing.jar!/" or "jar:jar:file:///thing.jar!/stuff.jar!/").
* Multiple levels of nesting are not supported.
Array<AString> enumerateJARSubtree(in nsIURI uri);
* Initializes the URL Preloader.
* NOT FOR USE OUTSIDE OF UNIT TESTS.