/* ATK - Accessibility Toolkit
* Copyright 2002 Sun Microsystems Inc.
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Library General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
* Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
#if defined(ATK_DISABLE_SINGLE_INCLUDES) && !defined (__ATK_H_INSIDE__) && !defined (ATK_COMPILATION)
#error "Only <atk/atk.h> can be included directly."
*@ATK_RELATION_NULL: Not used, represens "no relationship" or an error condition.
*@ATK_RELATION_CONTROLLED_BY: Indicates an object controlled by one or more target objects.
*@ATK_RELATION_CONTROLLER_FOR: Indicates an object is an controller for one or more target objects.
*@ATK_RELATION_LABEL_FOR: Indicates an object is a label for one or more target objects.
*@ATK_RELATION_LABELLED_BY: Indicates an object is labelled by one or more target objects.
*@ATK_RELATION_MEMBER_OF: Indicates an object is a member of a group of one or more target objects.
*@ATK_RELATION_NODE_CHILD_OF: Indicates an object is a cell in a treetable which is displayed because a cell in the same column is expanded and identifies that cell.
*@ATK_RELATION_FLOWS_TO: Indicates that the object has content that flows logically to another
* AtkObject in a sequential way, (for instance text-flow).
*@ATK_RELATION_FLOWS_FROM: Indicates that the object has content that flows logically from
* another AtkObject in a sequential way, (for instance text-flow).
*@ATK_RELATION_SUBWINDOW_OF: Indicates a subwindow attached to a component but otherwise has no connection in the UI heirarchy to that component.
*@ATK_RELATION_EMBEDS: Indicates that the object visually embeds
* another object's content, i.e. this object's content flows around
* another's content.
*@ATK_RELATION_EMBEDDED_BY: Reciprocal of %ATK_RELATION_EMBEDS, indicates that
* this object's content is visualy embedded in another object.
*@ATK_RELATION_POPUP_FOR: Indicates that an object is a popup for another object.
*@ATK_RELATION_PARENT_WINDOW_OF: Indicates that an object is a parent window of another object.
*@ATK_RELATION_DESCRIBED_BY: Reciprocal of %ATK_RELATION_DESCRIPTION_FOR. Indicates that one
* or more target objects provide descriptive information about this object. This relation
* type is most appropriate for information that is not essential as its presentation may
* be user-configurable and/or limited to an on-demand mechanism such as an assistive
* technology command. For brief, essential information such as can be found in a widget's
* on-screen label, use %ATK_RELATION_LABELLED_BY. For an on-screen error message, use
* %ATK_RELATION_ERROR_MESSAGE. For lengthy extended descriptive information contained in
* an on-screen object, consider using %ATK_RELATION_DETAILS as assistive technologies may
* provide a means for the user to navigate to objects containing detailed descriptions so
* that their content can be more closely reviewed.
*@ATK_RELATION_DESCRIPTION_FOR: Reciprocal of %ATK_RELATION_DESCRIBED_BY. Indicates that this
* object provides descriptive information about the target object(s). See also
* %ATK_RELATION_DETAILS_FOR and %ATK_RELATION_ERROR_FOR.
*@ATK_RELATION_NODE_PARENT_OF: Indicates an object is a cell in a treetable and is expanded to display other cells in the same column.
*@ATK_RELATION_DETAILS: Reciprocal of %ATK_RELATION_DETAILS_FOR. Indicates that this object
* has a detailed or extended description, the contents of which can be found in the target
* object(s). This relation type is most appropriate for information that is sufficiently
* lengthy as to make navigation to the container of that information desirable. For less
* verbose information suitable for announcement only, see %ATK_RELATION_DESCRIBED_BY. If
* the detailed information describes an error condition, %ATK_RELATION_ERROR_FOR should be
* used instead. @Since: ATK-2.26.
*@ATK_RELATION_DETAILS_FOR: Reciprocal of %ATK_RELATION_DETAILS. Indicates that this object
* provides a detailed or extended description about the target object(s). See also
* %ATK_RELATION_DESCRIPTION_FOR and %ATK_RELATION_ERROR_FOR. @Since: ATK-2.26.
*@ATK_RELATION_ERROR_MESSAGE: Reciprocal of %ATK_RELATION_ERROR_FOR. Indicates that this object
* has one or more errors, the nature of which is described in the contents of the target
* object(s). Objects that have this relation type should also contain %ATK_STATE_INVALID_ENTRY
* in their #AtkStateSet. @Since: ATK-2.26.
*@ATK_RELATION_ERROR_FOR: Reciprocal of %ATK_RELATION_ERROR_MESSAGE. Indicates that this object
* contains an error message describing an invalid condition in the target object(s). @Since:
*@ATK_RELATION_LAST_DEFINED: Not used, this value indicates the end of the enumeration.
*Describes the type of the relation
ATK_RELATION_NULL = 0,
#endif /* __ATK_RELATION_TYPE_H__ */