* This file was part of the Independent JPEG Group's software:
* Copyright (C) 1991-1994, Thomas G. Lane.
* It was modified by The libjpeg-turbo Project to include only code relevant
* to libjpeg-turbo.
* For conditions of distribution and use, see the accompanying README file.
* This file exists to provide a single place to fix any problems with
* including the wrong system include files. (Common problems are taken
* care of by the standard jconfig symbols, but on really weird systems
* you may have to edit this file.)
* NOTE: this file is NOT intended to be included by applications using the
* JPEG library. Most applications need only include jpeglib.h.
/* Include auto-config file to find out which system include files we need. */
#include "jconfig.h" /* auto configuration options */
#define JCONFIG_INCLUDED /* so that jpeglib.h doesn't do it again */
* We need the NULL macro and size_t typedef.
* On an ANSI-conforming system it is sufficient to include <stddef.h>.
* Otherwise, we get them from <stdlib.h> or <stdio.h>; we may have to
* pull in <sys/types.h> as well.
* Note that the core JPEG library does not require <stdio.h>;
* only the default error handler and data source/destination modules do.
* But we must pull it in because of the references to FILE in jpeglib.h.
* You can remove those references if you want to compile without <stdio.h>.
* We need memory copying and zeroing functions, plus strncpy().
* ANSI and System V implementations declare these in <string.h>.
* BSD doesn't have the mem() functions, but it does have bcopy()/bzero().
* Some systems may declare memset and memcpy in <memory.h>.
* NOTE: we assume the size parameters to these functions are of type size_t.
* Change the casts in these macros if not!
#define MEMZERO(target,size) bzero((void *)(target), (size_t)(size))
#define MEMCOPY(dest,src,size) bcopy((const void *)(src), (void *)(dest), (size_t)(size))
#else /* not BSD, assume ANSI/SysV string lib */
#define MEMZERO(target,size) memset((void *)(target), 0, (size_t)(size))
#define MEMCOPY(dest,src,size) memcpy((void *)(dest), (const void *)(src), (size_t)(size))
* The modules that use fread() and fwrite() always invoke them through
* these macros. On some systems you may need to twiddle the argument casts.
* CAUTION: argument order is different from underlying functions!
#define JFREAD(file,buf,sizeofbuf) \
((size_t) fread((void *) (buf), (size_t) 1, (size_t) (sizeofbuf), (file)))
#define JFWRITE(file,buf,sizeofbuf) \
((size_t) fwrite((const void *) (buf), (size_t) 1, (size_t) (sizeofbuf), (file)))