* Copyright 2013 Google Inc.
* Use of this source code is governed by a BSD-style license that can be
* found in the LICENSE file.
* Copy the provided stream to memory allocated by storage.
* Used by SkImageDecoder_libbmp and SkImageDecoder_libico.
* @param storage Allocator to hold the memory. Will be reset to be large
* enough to hold the entire stream. Upon successful return,
* storage->get() will point to data holding the SkStream's entire
* @param stream SkStream to be copied into storage.
* @return size_t Total number of bytes in the SkStream, which is also the
* number of bytes pointed to by storage->get(). Returns 0 on failure.
size_t SkCopyStreamToStorage(SkAutoMalloc* storage, SkStream* stream);
* Copy the provided stream to an SkData variable.
* @param stream SkStream to be copied into data.
* @return SkData* The resulting SkData after the copy. This data
* will have a ref count of one upon return and belongs to the
* caller. Returns NULL on failure.
SkData *SkCopyStreamToData(SkStream* stream);
* Attempt to convert this stream to a StreamRewindable in the
* cheapest possible manner (calling duplicate() if possible, and
* otherwise allocating memory for a copy). The position of the
* input stream is left in an indeterminate state.
SkStreamRewindable* SkStreamRewindableFromSkStream(SkStream* stream);
#endif // SkStreamPriv_DEFINED