/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*-
* vim: set ts=8 sts=4 et sw=4 tw=99:
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This section typedefs the old 'native' types to the new <stdint.h> types.
* These redefinitions are provided solely to allow JSAPI users to more easily
* transition to <stdint.h> types. They are not to be used in the JSAPI, and
* new JSAPI user code should not use them. This mapping file may eventually
* be removed from SpiderMonkey, so don't depend on it in the long run.
* BEWARE: Comity with other implementers of these types is not guaranteed.
* Indeed, if you use this header and third-party code defining these
* types, *expect* to encounter either compile errors or link errors,
* depending how these types are used and on the order of inclusion.
* It is safest to use only the <stdint.h> types.
typedef uint8_t uint8;
typedef uint16_t uint16;
typedef uint32_t uint32;
typedef uint64_t uint64;
* On AIX 4.3, sys/inttypes.h (which is included by sys/types.h, a very
* common header file) defines the types int8, int16, int32, and int64.
* So we don't define these four types here to avoid conflicts in case
* the code also includes sys/types.h.
#if defined(AIX) && defined(HAVE_SYS_INTTYPES_H)
typedef int8_t int8;
typedef int16_t int16;
typedef int32_t int32;
typedef int64_t int64;
#endif /* AIX && HAVE_SYS_INTTYPES_H */
typedef uint8_t JSUint8;
typedef uint16_t JSUint16;
typedef uint32_t JSUint32;
typedef uint64_t JSUint64;
typedef int8_t JSInt8;
typedef int16_t JSInt16;
typedef int32_t JSInt32;
typedef int64_t JSInt64;
#endif /* js_LegacyIntTypes_h */