/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* vim: set ts=8 sts=2 et sw=2 tw=80: */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* MozRefCountType is Mozilla's reference count type.
* This is the return type for AddRef() and Release() in nsISupports.
* IUnknown of COM returns an unsigned long from equivalent functions.
* We use the same type to represent the refcount of RefCounted objects
* as well, in order to be able to use the leak detection facilities
* that are implemented by XPCOM.
* The following ifdef exists to maintain binary compatibility with
* IUnknown, the base interface in Microsoft COM.
* Note that this type is not in the mozilla namespace so that it is
* usable for both C and C++ code.
typedef unsigned long MozRefCountType;
typedef uint32_t MozRefCountType;