/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*-
* vim: sw=2 ts=2 sts=2
* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This is a private interface used by Places components to get access to the
* database. If outside consumers wish to use this, they should only read from
* the database so they do not break any internal invariants.
interface nsPIPlacesDatabase : nsISupports
* The database connection used by Places.
readonly attribute mozIStorageConnection DBConnection;
* Asynchronously executes the statement created from queries.
* @see nsINavHistoryService::executeQueries
* @note THIS IS A TEMPORARY API. Don't rely on it, since it will be replaced
* in future versions by a real async querying API.
* @note Results obtained from this method differ from results obtained from
* executeQueries, because there is additional filtering and sorting
* done by the latter. Thus you should use executeQueries, unless you
* are absolutely sure that the returned results are fine for
* your use-case.
[array, size_is(aQueryCount)] in nsINavHistoryQuery aQueries,
in unsigned long aQueryCount,
in nsINavHistoryQueryOptions aOptions,
in mozIStorageStatementCallback aCallback);