/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is mozilla embedding code.
* The Initial Developers of the Original Code are
* Benjamin Smedberg <email@example.com> and
* Roland Mainz <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2003/2004
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* Scriptable access to the current process environment.
interface nsIEnvironment : nsISupports
* Set the value of an environment variable.
* @param aName the variable name to set.
* @param aValue the value to set.
void set(in AString aName, in AString aValue);
* Get the value of an environment variable.
* @param aName the variable name to retrieve.
* @return returns the value of the env variable. An empty string
* will be returned when the env variable does not exist or
* when the value itself is an empty string - please use
* |exists()| to probe whether the env variable exists
* or not.
AString get(in AString aName);
* Check the existence of an environment variable.
* This method checks whether an environment variable is present in
* the environment or not.
* - For Unix/Linux platforms we follow the Unix definition:
* An environment variable exists when |getenv()| returns a non-NULL value.
* An environment variable does not exist when |getenv()| returns NULL.
* - For non-Unix/Linux platforms we have to fall back to a
* "portable" definition (which is incorrect for Unix/Linux!!!!)
* which simply checks whether the string returned by |Get()| is empty
* or not.
* @param aName the variable name to probe.
* @return if the variable has been set, the value returned is
* PR_TRUE. If the variable was not defined in the
* environment PR_FALSE will be returned.
boolean exists(in AString aName);