/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* A load group maintains a collection of nsIRequest objects.
* This is used in lots of places where groups of requests need to be tracked.
* For example, nsIDocument::mDocumentLoadGroup is used to track all requests
* made for subdocuments in order to track page load progress and allow all
* requests made on behalf of the document to be stopped, etc.
interface nsILoadGroup : nsIRequest
* The group observer is notified when requests are added to and removed
* from this load group. The groupObserver is weak referenced.
attribute nsIRequestObserver groupObserver;
* Accesses the default load request for the group. Each time a number
* of requests are added to a group, the defaultLoadRequest may be set
* to indicate that all of the requests are related to a base request.
* The load group inherits its load flags from the default load request.
* If the default load request is NULL, then the group's load flags are
* not changed.
attribute nsIRequest defaultLoadRequest;
* Adds a new request to the group. This will cause the default load
* flags to be applied to the request. If this is a foreground
* request then the groupObserver's onStartRequest will be called.
* If the request is the default load request or if the default load
* request is null, then the load group will inherit its load flags from
* the request.
void addRequest(in nsIRequest aRequest,
in nsISupports aContext);
* Removes a request from the group. If this is a foreground request
* then the groupObserver's onStopRequest will be called.
* By the time this call ends, aRequest will have been removed from the
* loadgroup, even if this function throws an exception.
void removeRequest(in nsIRequest aRequest,
in nsISupports aContext,
in nsresult aStatus);
* Returns the requests contained directly in this group.
* Enumerator element type: nsIRequest.
readonly attribute nsISimpleEnumerator requests;
* Returns the count of "active" requests (ie. requests without the
* LOAD_BACKGROUND bit set).
readonly attribute unsigned long activeCount;
* Notification callbacks for the load group.
attribute nsIInterfaceRequestor notificationCallbacks;
* Context for managing things like js/css connection blocking,
* and per-tab connection grouping.
[noscript] readonly attribute nsID requestContextID;
* The set of load flags that will be added to all new requests added to
* this group. Any existing requests in the load group are not modified,
* so it is expected these flags will be added before requests are added
* to the group - typically via nsIDocShell::defaultLoadFlags on a new
* Note that these flags are *not* added to the default request for the
* load group; it is expected the default request will already have these
* flags (again, courtesy of setting nsIDocShell::defaultLoadFlags before
* the docShell has created the default request.)
attribute nsLoadFlags defaultLoadFlags;
* The cached user agent override created by UserAgentOverrides.jsm. Used
* for all sub-resource requests in the loadgroup.
attribute ACString userAgentOverrideCache;