/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
interface nsICacheInfoChannel : nsISupports
* Get expiration time from cache token. This attribute is equivalent to
readonly attribute uint32_t cacheTokenExpirationTime;
* Set/get charset of cache entry. Accessing this attribute is equivalent to
* calling nsICachingChannel.cacheToken.getMetaDataElement("charset") and
attribute ACString cacheTokenCachedCharset;
* TRUE if this channel's data is being loaded from the cache. This value
* is undefined before the channel fires its OnStartRequest notification
* and after the channel fires its OnStopRequest notification.
* Set/get the cache key... uniquely identifies the data in the cache
* for this channel. Holding a reference to this key does NOT prevent
* the cached data from being removed.
* A cache key retrieved from a particular instance of nsICacheInfoChannel
* could be set on another instance of nsICacheInfoChannel provided the
* underlying implementations are compatible and provided the new
* channel instance was created with the same URI. The implementation of
* nsICacheInfoChannel would be expected to use the cache entry identified
* by the cache token. Depending on the value of nsIRequest::loadFlags,
* the cache entry may be validated, overwritten, or simply read.
* The cache key may be NULL indicating that the URI of the channel is
* sufficient to locate the same cache entry. Setting a NULL cache key
* is likewise valid.
attribute nsISupports cacheKey;
* Tells the channel to behave as if the LOAD_FROM_CACHE flag has been set,
* but without affecting the loads for the entire loadGroup in case of this
* channel being the default load group's channel.
attribute boolean allowStaleCacheContent;
* Calling this method instructs the channel to serve the alternative data
* if that was previously saved in the cache, otherwise it will serve the
* real data.
* Must be called before AsyncOpen.
void preferAlternativeDataType(in ACString type);
* Holds the type of the alternative data representation that the channel
* is returning.
* Is empty string if no alternative data representation was requested, or
* if the requested representation wasn't found in the cache.
* Can only be called during or after OnStartRequest.
readonly attribute ACString alternativeDataType;
* Opens and returns an output stream that a consumer may use to save an
* alternate representation of the data.
* Must be called after the OnStopRequest that delivered the real data.
* The consumer may choose to replace the saved alt representation.
* Opening the output stream will fail if there are any open input streams
* reading the already saved alt representation.
nsIOutputStream openAlternativeOutputStream(in ACString type);