/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 2; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* vim:set ts=2 sw=2 sts=2 et cindent: */
/* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is mozilla.org code.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Google Inc.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2005
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Darin Fisher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Ben Turner <email@example.com>
* Robert Strong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or
* the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* This function processes any available updates. As part of that process, it
* may exit the current process and relaunch it at a later time.
* Two directories are passed to this function: greDir (where the actual
* binary resides) and appDir (which contains application.ini for XULRunner
* apps). If this is not a XULRunner app then appDir is identical to greDir.
* The argc and argv passed to this function should be what is needed to
* relaunch the current process.
* The appVersion param passed to this function is the current application's
* version and is used to determine if an update's version is older than the
* current application version.
* This function does not modify appDir.
NS_HIDDEN_(nsresult) ProcessUpdates(nsIFile *greDir, nsIFile *appDir,
int argc, char **argv,
const char *&appVersion);
#endif // nsUpdateDriver_h__