/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
* This interface is used to cache associated (sub) content security
* state. That is determined asynchronously based on callback notification
* while loading the content and its sub content particles.
* Some optimizations like bfcaching removes these callback notifications
* and therefor the subcontent state could not be determined. In such
* a case it is loaded from this object stored in nsIChannel.securityInfo.
interface nsIAssociatedContentSecurity : nsISupports
attribute long countSubRequestsBrokenSecurity;
attribute long countSubRequestsNoSecurity;