/* -*- Mode: IDL; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
[scriptable, builtinclass, uuid(e72b179b-d5df-4d87-b5de-fd73a65c60f6)]
interface nsIJARChannel : nsIChannel
* Returns the JAR file. May be null if the jar is remote.
* Setting the JAR file is optional and overrides the JAR
* file used for local file JARs. Setting the JAR file after
* the channel has been opened is not permitted.
attribute nsIFile jarFile;
* Returns the zip entry if the file is synchronously accessible.
* This will work even without opening the channel.
readonly attribute nsIZipEntry zipEntry;
* If the JAR file is cached in the JAR cache, returns true and
* holds a reference to the cached zip reader to be used when
* the channel is read from, ensuring the cached reader will be used.
* For a successful read from the cached reader, close() should not
* be called on the reader--per nsIZipReader::getZip() documentation.
* Returns false if the JAR file is not cached. Calling this method
* after the channel has been opened is not permitted.